With the complete peace of mind that you are buying a British product from a UK company with full after-sales support and servicing, you can be confident of many years enjoyment from your eFOLDi.
The eFOLDi has a key switch to turn it on and off, as well as a key to secure the battery pack. There are two battery packs to choose from:
The FarReach battery pack (supplied as standard) is designed for long range, weighs 1.8 kilograms (3.9 pounds), and can take you up to 22 kilometers (14 miles) on a full charge.
* If you are physically challenged and drive eFOLDi as a mobility vehicle, you are allowed to bring the FarReach battery (24V, 12Ah) on board. Please always check with the airlines you are flying with, as different airlines do have their own handling procedures.
eFOLDi 17KG Scooter
Customer returned as unsuitable but with minor scratches on underneath of seat (see photos), the scratches have been touched up with matching paint and are not really visible.
- Winner of British Invention of the Year
- Winner of Sir Richard Branson’s Virgin ‘VOOM’ award
- Only 17kg – the World’s lightest, most compact folding scooter
- Folds and unfolds in seconds
- 14mile range – 8mph top speed
- Load limit 19st
- Easily fits in car boot
- British design
- Patented folding technology
- 4-point balancing system for added stability
- Supplied with ‘FarReach’ battery and ‘FastC’ charger as standard
- Airsafe model – take eFOLDi anywhere in the World
- Advanced Lithium-ion battery
- Fully integrated SuperPower brushless aluminium motor
- Top quality autoforged aluminium components
- Full UK warranty and support network
• Vehicle Length: 1210mm, Width: 560mm, Height: 830mm
• Chair Length: 660mm, Width: 560mm, Height: 830mm
• Suitcase Length: 850mm, Width: 560mm. Height: 370mm*
• Weight: 17kg (inc. battery)
• Max User Weight: 120kg (19st)
Manual address: https://efoldi.com/manuals/eFOLDi_user_manual_MK1point5_V1.pdf