eFOLDi 17KG Scooter
- Winner of British Invention of the Year
- Winner of Sir Richard Branson’s Virgin ‘VOOM’ award
- Only 17kg – the World’s lightest, most compact folding scooter
- Folds and unfolds in seconds
- 14mile range – 8mph top speed
- Load limit 19st
- Easily fits in car boot
- British design
- Patented folding technology
- 4-point balancing system for added stability
- Supplied with ‘FarReach’ battery and ‘FastC’ charger as standard
- Airsafe model – take eFOLDi anywhere in the World
- Advanced Lithium-ion battery
- Fully integrated SuperPower brushless aluminium motor
- Top quality autoforged aluminium components
- Full UK warranty and support network
- *Subject to availability, new customers only. Insurance is provided by Mark Bates Ltd, application by phone or online.
• Vehicle Length: 1210mm, Width: 560mm, Height: 830mm
• Chair Length: 660mm, Width: 560mm, Height: 830mm
• Suitcase Length: 850mm, Width: 560mm. Height: 370mm*
• Weight: 17kg (inc. battery)
• Max User Weight: 120kg (19st)
Manual address: https://efoldi.com/manuals/eFOLDi_user_manual_MK1point5_V1.pdf
eFOLDi is a unique, high quality collapsible electric scooter, which combines the durability and range of a mobile vehicle with an innovative light-weight design of an urban transporter. Engineered with one mission, to help everyone enjoy their travelling!
Equipped with the Lightweight Pro Li-ion battery, SuperPower brushless motor and AutoForged 6061 aluminium components, the ingeniously designed eFOLDi weighs only 17kg, and can be neatly folded to a wheeled suitcase shape to be packed into a car boot or taken onto public transport, on cruises, aeroplanes and beyond. It can easily be stored indoors due to its incredibly small size when folded.
With the complete peace of mind that you are buying a British product from a UK company with full after-sales support and servicing, you can be confident of many years enjoyment from your eFOLDi.
The eFOLDi has a key switch to turn it on and off, as well as a key to secure the battery pack. There are two battery packs to choose from:
- The FarReach battery pack (supplied as standard) is designed for long range, weighs 1.8 kilograms (3.9 pounds), and can take you up to 22 kilometers (14 miles) on a full charge.
* If you are physically challenged and drive eFOLDi as a mobility vehicle, you are allowed to bring the FarReach battery (24V, 12Ah) on board. Please always check with the airlines you are flying with, as different airlines do have their own handling procedures.