Rehasense Black Carbon Fibre Server Large Rollator – UK Stockists
The Rehasense Server CF Rollator, with 4 wheels, is a super lightweight addition to the Rehasense Server family and is in stock at our UK warehouse. The triangle profile frame gives you sturdy, safe support and includes a backrest and shopping bag that allows you to carry your belongings comfortably while walking.
• Adjustable handle height with anatomic grip
• Accessories can be purchased separately, feel free to get in touch
• Back rest, crutch holder and shopping bag is included
• Offers stability for upright walking
• Light and easy steering
• Step pedal and safety reflectors all round.
• Folds up for compact storage and has a clip to keep locked into place
• Available in 2 sizes, Large and Medium
The Lightweight Carbon Fibre Server Rollator Comes With A With Seat And Storage
Over the past few years, Rehasense has developed a range of innovative rollators that ensure maximum comfort and convenience for users. The Server Rollator is equipped with TPE-wheels allowing a smoother ride as well as a handy storage are and padded seat for comfort.
This rollator comes with an Easy-to-use height adjustment turn screw.
Rehasense Server CF Rollator Specifications
Specification – Large
• Recommended User Height: 150cm-200cm (Guideline)
• Handle Height: 74cm-102cm (29″-40″)
• Length: 66cm (26″)
• Width: 61cm (24″)
• Seat Height: 62cm (24.5″)
• Weight: 5.2kg (without shopping bag)
• Max. User Weight: 150kg (23st 8lb)
• Max. Shopping Bag Weight: 5kg
A Carbon Fibre Lightweight Rollator With VAT Relief And UK Delivery
All our Rollators come with free UK Shipping and VAT relief at checkout. The Rehasense Server is a unique Rollator that combines the benefits of a reliable premium rollator at an affordable cost. The Rehasense Server folds easily and stays that way with the lock clip and ergonomically shaped carry handle.
A Premium Lightweight Rollator
With a full width seat this Rollator is super comfortable and the Rehasense Server Rollator is the perfect walking aid for those with limited mobility. The lightweight aluminium frame features a height-adjustable handle, and can be folded flat when not in use. Thickly padded handles and seat ensure maximum comfort as you walk.
Read more information about rollators here.