- Two front wheels make frame easy to manoeuvre, with non-slip, non-marking ferrules on rear legs offering additional stability
- Lightweight walking frame is suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Excellent folding mechanism for easy storage and transportation
- Easy push button mechanisms may be operated by fingers, palms or side of hand depending on users hand strength and dexterity
- Optional glide caps are provided to assist users to easily walk on surfaces such as carpets (glide caps should only be used on indoor surfaces)
- Each side operates independently to allow easy movement through narrow spaces and greater stability while standing
- Unique U-shape frame design creates greater clearance
- The patient is able to bring the walker closer to assist in standing
- Sturdy 2.5cm (1”) diameter anodized, extruded aluminium construction ensures maximum strength while remaining lightweight
- Vinyl contoured hand grips for added comfort
- Height adjustable to suit user requirements, between 80cm – 98cm (32” – 39”)
- Lightweight frame weighs only 3kg (7lb)
Drive DeVilbiss Folding Walking Frame With Wheels
Benefitting from two front wheels, makes this frame easy to manoeuvre. With non-slip, non marking ferrules on rear legs offering additional stability. It is lightweight, narrow and folding and it is no surprise it is our number 1 selling walking frame.
Available on back-order
Cras rhoncus vivamus luctus platea arcu laoreet selm. Curae est condenectus sed hac a parturient vestibulum.